[Date & Time] Friday, August 16th, 13:00-19:00[Spots] Sankeien Garden, The Yokohama Foreign General Cemetery, Harbor View Park, Yamashita Park, Yokohama Marine Tower, Hotel New Grand, Yokohama Chinatown, and Yokohama Kanteibyo
[Visitor] 1 Saudi Arabian international student of Yokohama National University
[Languages] English and Japanese
[Attendant] 1 KSGG member
I walked around Yokohama with a Saudi Arabian student, whom I began to support his Japanese study this month. I bared my head, because he was so interested in everything he saw. We kept talking during the tour. One after another, he asked me so many questions such as about the Japanese culture related to the sightseeing spots including Sankeien Garden and the meanings of the words spoken by the Japanese in the Japanese movies as he studies Japanese by watching Japanese movies. I answered his questions carefully. What most impressed me was our conversation about his question to ask the meaning of a Japanese word, kisama. I felt strongly that the visitor could ask such kind of questions because he watched many Japanese movies and tried to learn Japanese earnestly.