[Date & Time] Friday, August 23, 13:00~18:00
[Spots] Sankeien Garden, Silk Museum, Yamashita Park, Hikawamaru, and Chinatown
[Visitor] A German woman
[Attendant] 1 KSGG member
[Language] German
While I was waiting for the visitor at the main entrance of Sankeien Garden, the sky got dark and thunder began rumbling. When it began raining heavily, I couldn’t do anything but get anxious about our tour. The visitor arrived when it was letting up. We entered Sankeien Garden and I guided her all the way to Rinshunkaku for only 30 minutes because we had other places to go. We rushed onto the bus and went to Kannai area. After visiting Silk Museum, we went to Yamashita Park and Hikawamaru. We had an opportunity to see the captain of Hikawamaru, and enjoyed talking. While we were taking a rest, I talked about the relation between Germany and myself, mentioning the name of the company where I had worked. Surprisingly enough, she is now working for the company. It’s a small world!