Sunday, June 6, 2010

Tutor’s Final Report

I received an e-mail the other day from 2 Myanmarese students who studied at Yokohama National University and returned to Myanmar. As I had taught them Japanese for 2 years until last March, I have a plan to send some pictures of hydrangeas I took this year.

Dear Sensei and T San,
Thank you for your mail. We are fine. But, we have been kept busy with our job since we got back. We miss Japan and all our friends. We continued to learn Japanese by ourselves. I hope we can speak Japanese well when we meet next time. I am happy to hear that you like the album I made for you. I really love that one. But I am sorry that I couldn't put all the photos I like in it. Last month, we had to make a presentation about our experience in Japan. We explained how we learned Japanese and Ikebana with you. My friends and Professors were very satisfied about what we did in Japan. I am still hoping to go back Japan and get another degree there. We miss you a lot. Thanks for everything you cared for us.
Arigatougozaimashita!!
With regards,
S.Z. O.