Monday, June 2, 2014

Guiding a Spanish Family around Kawasaki



[Date & Time] Monday, June 2, 9:0012:00
[Spots] Kawasaki Daishi Heikenji Temple, Nakamise Dori Street, Wakamiya Hachimangu Shrine, and Kanayama Shrine
[Visitors] A Spanish family of 4 members
[Attendant] 1 KSGG member
[Language] English                     

  I met the visitors at the entrance gate of JR Kawasaki Station.  Then I walked to Keikyu Kawasaki Station, taking care of their daughter in a pushchair and elderly parents.  I guided them around the precincts of Kawasaki Daishi Heikenji Temple under the scorching sun like midsummer.  Meanwhile, their three-year-old daughter scurried round.  So we occasionally lost sight of her and looked for her.  They looked slightly tired as they had been to Hakone the day before.  We planned to go to Lazona Kawasaki Plaza after visiting Wakamiya Hachimangu Shrine and Kanayama Shrine.  However, as they had things to do in Yokohama, we said good- bye at Kawasaki Station without going to Lazona.