[Date & Time] Sunday, April 4, at 9:30~19:00
[Spots] Yokohama Minato Mirai, Yamashita Park, Yokohama Chinatown (for lunch), Tsurugaoka Hachimangu Shrine, and Sankeien Garden (enjoying the night view of cherry blossoms)
[Visitors] A Singaporean family of 5
[Attendant] 1KSGG member
[Language] English and Chinese
It was their second visit to Japan and, over 10 days, they had planned to go around Tokyo, Yokohama, Odawara, and Hakone by guided tour like ours, go to Lake Kawaguchi by themselves, and return to Tokyo. The wife arranged the tour alone by gathering information through the Internet to enjoy an independent tour without depending on a travel agency. As this idea of hers reminded me of my family tour in the past, I could enjoy guiding them on a very friendly basis. The tour was a little hard, but I could even have them enjoy the night view of cherry blossoms. I saw them off, hoping that the day they spent in Kamakura would be one of their good memories.