Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Guiding Members of Academic Conference of NII (National Institute of Informatics) around Kamakura



[Date and Time] Wednesday, February 16, at 13:00~17:30
[Visitors] 37 members of Academic Conference of NII (including Japanese)
[Spots] Kotokuin Temple, Hasedera Temple, and Tsurugaoka Hachimangu Shrine
[Attendants] 2 KSGG members
[Language] English

Our tour bus left Shonan Village Center 15 minutes behind schedule. I explained on the bus Kotokuin Temple and Hasedera Temple we would visit. We could visit those places on schedule. At Tsurugaoka Hachimangu Shrine, after I explained about it, we went to a café I had reserved in advance. I had planned to explain more about Hachimangu Shrine on the way back, but, after having a rest at the café, they looked tired and went back to the bus not in a group but by twos and threes. Personally, I thought that we should have had a margin of time there, for our orders were not served at the same time and we could not have the check at once.
In spite of those unexpected things, I could finish the tour safe and sound.