[Date & Time] Monday, December 23, at 10:00-16:00 [Spots] Minato Mirai 21, Yamashita Park, Yokohama Chinatown in Yokohama, and Tsurugaoka Hachimangu Shrine, Komachi Dori Street in Kamakura
[Visitors] An Indonesian family and their two children (4 in total)
[Attendant] 1 KSGG member
[Language] English
Since the wife was not interested in Shinto shrines, temples, and museums, I guided them around Yokohama bayside area, where we could enjoy beautiful scenery, and Komachi Dori Street, where we could enjoy shopping. They had a good time on a Japanese holiday. I should say I led them rather than I guided them. As it did not shine in the morning, the visitors who came from a southern country may have felt severely cold around Port of Yokohama. We had lunch at Yokohama Chinatown, warming ourselves. Then along Komachi Dori Street in Kamakura, they enjoyed traditional Japanese tastes such as oshiruko (sweet red-bean soup), karumerayaki (honeycomb toffee), mugitamochi (a kind of steamed bean-jam bun), and warmed Japanese sake.