
[Date and Time] Saturday,August 21, at 9:00~17:00
[Spots] Sugimotodera Temple, Jyomyoji Temple, Hokokuji Temple, Engakuji Temple, and Tokeiji Temple
[Visitor] An Italian man (57, a law firm owner)
[Attendant] 1 KSGG member
[Language] Italian
I called the visitor for greeting two days before the tour. After I gave him my name, once I said “Piacere” (Hello), he began to pop off in Italian. To my regret, I apologized not for getting what he said. However, I could catch “Dopo domani” (the day after tomorrow) and “Ho capito” (I understand) clearly.
On the day, I picked him up at the hotel in Yokohama at 9am and we started our tour. Although I spoke in Italian for the first time in about a year, I was getting accustomed to it little by little.
When he found unknown words in English leaflets given at every temple we visited, he checked them by using a dictionary function on his mobile phone. So I almost didn't have to explain them.
In the afternoon, he looked tired for a while, but I was relieved that he completely recovered at the end of the tour.
[Spots] Sugimotodera Temple, Jyomyoji Temple, Hokokuji Temple, Engakuji Temple, and Tokeiji Temple
[Visitor] An Italian man (57, a law firm owner)
[Attendant] 1 KSGG member
[Language] Italian
I called the visitor for greeting two days before the tour. After I gave him my name, once I said “Piacere” (Hello), he began to pop off in Italian. To my regret, I apologized not for getting what he said. However, I could catch “Dopo domani” (the day after tomorrow) and “Ho capito” (I understand) clearly.
On the day, I picked him up at the hotel in Yokohama at 9am and we started our tour. Although I spoke in Italian for the first time in about a year, I was getting accustomed to it little by little.
When he found unknown words in English leaflets given at every temple we visited, he checked them by using a dictionary function on his mobile phone. So I almost didn't have to explain them.
In the afternoon, he looked tired for a while, but I was relieved that he completely recovered at the end of the tour.