① Communication with Japanese People through Dinner
Helping out Ms. Z.S from China from July 2008 through March 2010
I helped her out with her university paper and her graduate school entrance examination paper by correcting her delicate Japanese wording. Ms. Z.S., who had already acquired the ability of daily Japanese conversation and seemed to have no difficulty in her daily life, regretted that she had few opportunities to make Japanese friends. To make up for this, my friend learning Chinese and I enjoyed having meals and chatting with her several times. I learned later that she could enter the graduate school.
② Having a Good Time just like a Member of my Family
Helping out Ms. X.S. from China from May 2008 through March 2010
Per her request, I invited her to stay at my house, helping her out with her daily Japanese conversation. As she spoke Japanese well, we had a good time as if we were members of the same family, often walking around Kamakura and going to some concerts together. After her graduation from Yokohama National University, she has got a good job in Japan.
③ Experience of Japanese Culture
Helping out Ms. R. L. from Tunisia from September 2009 through March 2010
She is not an exchange student but is a younger sister of an ordinary foreign woman
I had already tutored. At the International Exchange Center in Machida, I gave her lessons for the Japanese Language Proficiency Test Level 4 twice a month. We used a workbook for it, zeroing in on the makeup of Chinese characters. Ms. R. L., who is an excellent woman holding a Ph. D., has joined KSGG’s events, such as “A Kimono Dressing Workshop,” “A Tour of Kamakura,” and so forth to enjoy communication with Japanese people. In April, as she got a job at an institute in Iwate Prefecture, she quit taking my lessons and moved to live there. I hear she is enjoying her new life there viewing cherry blossoms, visiting historic spots like Chusonji Temple, and other beautiful natural spots in Tohoku district. I hope to go there to see her some day. By the way, I am still tutoring her sister now.
Helping out Ms. Z.S from China from July 2008 through March 2010
I helped her out with her university paper and her graduate school entrance examination paper by correcting her delicate Japanese wording. Ms. Z.S., who had already acquired the ability of daily Japanese conversation and seemed to have no difficulty in her daily life, regretted that she had few opportunities to make Japanese friends. To make up for this, my friend learning Chinese and I enjoyed having meals and chatting with her several times. I learned later that she could enter the graduate school.
② Having a Good Time just like a Member of my Family
Helping out Ms. X.S. from China from May 2008 through March 2010
Per her request, I invited her to stay at my house, helping her out with her daily Japanese conversation. As she spoke Japanese well, we had a good time as if we were members of the same family, often walking around Kamakura and going to some concerts together. After her graduation from Yokohama National University, she has got a good job in Japan.
③ Experience of Japanese Culture
Helping out Ms. R. L. from Tunisia from September 2009 through March 2010
She is not an exchange student but is a younger sister of an ordinary foreign woman
I had already tutored. At the International Exchange Center in Machida, I gave her lessons for the Japanese Language Proficiency Test Level 4 twice a month. We used a workbook for it, zeroing in on the makeup of Chinese characters. Ms. R. L., who is an excellent woman holding a Ph. D., has joined KSGG’s events, such as “A Kimono Dressing Workshop,” “A Tour of Kamakura,” and so forth to enjoy communication with Japanese people. In April, as she got a job at an institute in Iwate Prefecture, she quit taking my lessons and moved to live there. I hear she is enjoying her new life there viewing cherry blossoms, visiting historic spots like Chusonji Temple, and other beautiful natural spots in Tohoku district. I hope to go there to see her some day. By the way, I am still tutoring her sister now.