Friday, June 28, 2013

Guiding a Chinese Couple around Yokohama

[Date & Time] Friday, June 28, at 10:00~15:30
[Spots] Sankeien Garden and Minato Mirai 21
[Visitors] a Chinese couple
[Attendant] 1 KSGG member
[Language] Chinese


 At Sakuragicho Station, I met the visitors from Qingdao in China and then went to Sankeien Garden by bus.  The couple got married two months ago and they were so much in love with each other.  The combination of the pond and green trees against the three-storied pagoda was so wonderful that the visitors began to take a lot of photos by the pond.  We started our tour from the main gate and moved to Hakuunkaku and Rinshunkaku―the Spring Observing House.  They seemed to love especially the scenery of Rinshunkaku with the pond.
After lunch, we started our tour again from the three-storied pagoda, following arrows. They showed a great interest in an old folk house named Kyu-Yanohara Residence.  Then we went back to Minato Mirai 21 by bus.  After I explained about Nippon Maru and Landmark Tower, we walked to Yokohama Red Brick Warehouse, where I explained about Yokohama Bay Bridge and Osanbashi Yokohama International Passenger Terminal in front of us.