Monday, June 25, 2012

Guiding Australian Female Junior and Senior High School Students around Yokohama

[Date & Time] Monday, June 25, at 9:30~18:20
[Spots] Sakuragicho Station, Kishamichi Promenade, CUPNOODLES MUSEUM, YOKOHAMA COSMOWORLD, Yokohama WORLD PORTERS (Lunch), the DOCKYARD GARDEN, THE LANDMARK TOWER (SKY GARDEN), LANDMARK PLAZA, Queen
's Square YOKOHAMA, Pukari Pier, SEA BASS Cruising, and Yokohama Station
[Visitors] 27 from Australia, 20 female senior high school students, 4 female junior high school students, and 3 supervising teachers
[Attendant] 1 KSGG member


I found a lot of new things by watching and talking with the young girls during this tour.  When I took them to DOCKYARD GARDEN before going up to SKY GARDEN (the observatory of LANDMARK TOWER), they shouted with cheer, "Wow, it's high!" looking up at the tower and took pictures of it lying on the ground.  This was my first time to have guests who directly expressed their delight there, which made me feel so happy. They enjoyed browsing at ABC MART( a shoes shop) and Disney Store with their eyes shining and laughed telling that Japanese boys said ,"Hello!" to them.  I thought they are just like Japanese female students.