[Date & Time] Friday, March 2, at 18:00~22:00
[Visitors] Chinese Students of Yokohama National University, Mr.R and Ms.W
[Attendants] 2 KSGG members
I invited Mr. R and Ms. W, students of Yokohama National University to my house on March 2. We had a meat dumpling party on the Girls' Festival. Both of them will graduate from Yokohama National University in March and start to work. I have taught Japanese to Mr. R since I became his tutor two years ago. Ms. W is a merry and cheerful student. We had a very good time full of laughter, talking with each other. Looking back on my activities, we might have enjoyed chattering rather than studying. So I am wondering what I have taught her. What they have in common is that they are very active keeping company with Japanese people, they are intelligent to adjust themselves to the Japanese society, and they are wise enough to enjoy their lives. As a Japanese, I have learned a lot from them. I appreciate having had a chance to meet them. I'd like to get in touch with them as a friend in the future, too.
