
[Date and Time] Tuesday, December 8, at 11:00-15:30
[Spots] Tsurugaoka Hachimangu Shrine, Hasedera Temple, and Kotokuin (Great Buddha)
[Visitor] An American Woman
[Attendant] 1 KSGG member
[Language] English
This was my first experience in guiding a visitor by myself. During my guide I recited the text I had prepared like a hocus-pocus. But I was glad to know that she listened to me eagerly, nodding, asking questions from time to time, and showing such keen interest in my explanation. Above all, she looked very much impressed by the Great Buddha.
The visitor, who was very kind and intellectual, encouraged me to become a good guide. As she was so attractive, I felt it lonely to say good-by to her. I owe my good start as guide to KSGG that gave me this chance, and to the American woman I first accompanied. I really appreciate it. I will try my best from now on.
[Spots] Tsurugaoka Hachimangu Shrine, Hasedera Temple, and Kotokuin (Great Buddha)
[Visitor] An American Woman
[Attendant] 1 KSGG member
[Language] English
This was my first experience in guiding a visitor by myself. During my guide I recited the text I had prepared like a hocus-pocus. But I was glad to know that she listened to me eagerly, nodding, asking questions from time to time, and showing such keen interest in my explanation. Above all, she looked very much impressed by the Great Buddha.
The visitor, who was very kind and intellectual, encouraged me to become a good guide. As she was so attractive, I felt it lonely to say good-by to her. I owe my good start as guide to KSGG that gave me this chance, and to the American woman I first accompanied. I really appreciate it. I will try my best from now on.