[Date
& Time]Monday, April 28, at10:00~16:30
[Spots]
Engakuji Temple, Tokeiji Temple, Kotokuin Temple(Great Buddha), Tsurugaoka
Hachimangu Shrine
[Visitors]
A Singaporean woman and a French Family (7members) living in Singapore
[Attendant]
1 KSGG Member
[Language]
English
At Kitakamakura Station, I met the
visitor. She asked, ”May I go with my
friends?” She introduced me to an elderly
couple. As soon as I shook hands with
them, a young couple appeared behind them, followed by their three sons too.
Wow, eight people! I was surprised and they
surrounded me with smile. I said, “OK.
The more, the merrier!” We started to
Engakuji Temple. They were French family
members living in Singapore. They were
cheerful and full of curiosity. Elderly
couple walked with their sticks, children jumped up and down. After visiting Tokeiji Temple, we took lunch
at a buckwheat noodle restaurant. They
ate noodles with chopsticks skillfully.
Children began to draw travel diary on a notebook with color pencils and
presented Easter chocolates to every member.
In the afternoon we went to the Great Buddha and then went to Yuigahama
Beach, both the adults and their children enjoyed so much. Finally we went to
Tsurugaoka Hachimangu Shrine.