[Date & Time] Sunday, May 27, at 10:00~15:40
[Spots] Tsurugaoka Hachimangu Shrine, Hasedera Temple, and Kotokuin Temple (Great Buddha)
[Participants] 16 Indonesians
[Participating programs] 15 nurses or practice caregivers and 1 general participant (tire production technique)
[Attendants] 25 KSGG members and 2 observers
[Languages] Japanese, English, and Indonesian
The guests were really glad to run into a wedding ceremony at Tsurugaoka Hachimangu Shrine. They tried paper fortunes after paying respect at the main hall. But one of them drew a bad luck. I said, "It means that you are in the worst condition now, but things would get better from now on." and I told her to tie it to the branch of a tree. The Muslim ladies among the participants purified themselves and prayed toward the west in a white costume on a mat after lunch. I was deeply impressed with their strong faith, which Japanese may have forgotten.
