Thursday, March 31, 2011

Tutor’s Final Report-3 Impressed with his Wonderful Family


[Period] November 2006 through March 2011 (Support for their daily life when needed)
[Student] Ms. R from Jordan

Ms. R’s husband, Mr. I, was to begin to work for a Japanese company from April and her family was to move to Hino City in Tokyo. So we KSGG members, including Mr. D and Mr. U, who helped out Mrs. R’s husband, Mr. H. 1 and Mr. & Mrs. H. 2, who helped out Ms. R, held a farewell party for Ms. R’s family of 4.
Ms. R, who came to Japan later as wife of Mr. I, who had studied about robots at Yokohama National University, seemed to have had difficulty with big cultural differences at first.
During the four and a half years since I first met her, however, she gave birth to two cute girls, who have grown very well, and they have became a really wonderful family, which impressed all of us.