Friday, August 24, 2012

Joining the HIDA (YKC) Party

[Date & Time] Friday, August 24, at 18:30~20:30
[Venue] HIDA Yokohama Training Center (YKC)
[Participants] About 220 participants <(1)Indonesian nurses or practice caregivers who came to Japan on May 15 (2)General participants from China, India, Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, the Philippines, and Indonesia who came to Japan on July 24>
[Attendants] 13 KSGG members
[Language] Japanese, Indonesian, Chinese, English, Thai, and so on


Ramadan was over on May 18.  As we were invited to the party at HIDA Yokohama Training Center, I joined it.  When we entered the dining room, lots of participants had already gathered and welcomed us smiling and saying, "Konbanwa."  I met the trainees who had joined our Kamakura tour or our Hiratsuka tour in July again and we talked pleasantly with them over delicious ethnic food, beer, and ice cream.  Time flashed by and the party ended before I knew it. Before leaving YKC, we promised our next reunion on the Kamakura tour held on September 30.